Interested in becoming a volunteer?
- Do you have some free time during the day or evening?
- Are you someone who enjoys talking to people and will be able to make our audience members feel welcomed and looked after?
- Do you enjoy being active as part of a team?
- Do you enjoy theatre, live music, and the arts?
- Would you appreciate a flexible volunteer role that welcomes your support when you are able to give it? (All we ask is that you are willing to engage with and keep up to date with a small amount of training that is essential to the role. e.g., Fire and evacuation).
If you can answer yes to the above, then we would love to hear from you.
We will train you and buddy you up with an experienced volunteer the first few times you attend an event/performance so that you feel confident in the role.
You will be required to dress in smart casual clothing, and a volunteer lanyard and badge with your name will be provided. This should always be worn and visible to identify you as a volunteer.
If you are interested and want to find out more, please let us know by calling the Acorn on 01736 363545 or via email at email@example.com.